Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!          
Our Room




View from our patio


Elise watches Bobby and I down our Bob Marley!


Hey, how has your day been? Things have been pretty good here with the exception for a (SNAFU) that I am trying to get fixed before it gets way out of hand. I have been taught to work smarter not harder and I stick by that, smile!

Chris enjoyed his Cranio treatment today and he is relaxed and very mellow. Elise's doctor visit went very well and she is good to go. Yes!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting at "Kon Tiki". I refuse to ever return to this place because I had an incident there when I first got here to Tucson.

Well, I hope that your day has been a good one? Above are a few pics from our Jamaica trip. I will post a few daily. Have a good night.
Cheers..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, how are you? Haven't heard from you.

Jane and John, what is up?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, sleep well.

Mary and Bob, no snoring!



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...