Friday, May 23, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!           


Mood: Busy, Rummied!

Music listening to: You Know you Could have Been by the Temptations (classic R&B)

   TGIF! What is up? I started the day off at 4:40 am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is needed badly this morning because I need that extra kick to get me going. I will be taking Chris to an early morning doctors appointment (8:30am).

    On my return we will load up the Tacoma, gas it up and we will make sure that we have everything we need for our trip to a B&B in Douglas and camping in the mountains.

    We will return on Monday afternoon. We really enjoyed "Godzilla" in 3D. It is a very good movie. I have seen all of the "Godzilla" movies. Yeah Mon!

    Well, I  had better get to it. Have a good day and stay safe. Chat at you when we return. 
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, stay safe.

Loraine, behave!

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Mary and Bob,what is new?

Monna, have a great weekend.

Ross and Denise, stay well.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...