Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!           
Lila and I at Casa Molina's. Ole'


View from the Jerk Hut.

Terrance and Sorentos

The Cove

Sun setting Montego Bay

Mall Shop

View from our room.

Beach view.

From our building #6

Port Royal restaurant.

Styling in my Pug Tee

Mall area

Mall Area

Main pool area



Elise getting her hair braided, Mon! Irie!

The Cove


Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she peeked out at me as I was putting feet to the floor. She will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is freshly brewed and I have a small salad at the ready for later. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this afternoon.

     Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage this morning from Pam. Elise and I are going to "Mother Hubbard's" for breakfast this morning. She has been talking about going there for quite awhile now. She has a craving for buckwheat pancakes.

     We had a very nice evening at "Casa Molina's" last night with "Lila". It was good to see my (girlfriend) it has been awhile. 

      The food was very good and the margaritas were great. So good that Elise and I had two of them. Ole'
After dinner we took "Lila" home and I know she wanted to say those three magical words "Stay for breakfast". Hey, I have that affect on her, smile! Or was that the margaritas affect on me?

     Elise and I are going to hit up the movies this afternoon to see " Neighbors". It should be very funny. Above are a few more pics from our trip to Jamaica.

     Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, be careful.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Flo and John, have a good one. Flo I will keep Bob a secret between you and I, OK? Smile! Should I be jealous?

Shoo and Stu, have a good day.

Ross and Denise, stay well.

Monna, stay well and safe.

JT, how are things in Chandler?



      

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...