Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!                     


Mood: Rummied!

Music listening to: Real Love by Jody Whatley

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am. It is those late night "Gin Rummy" games that are making me sleep in. Not complaining one bit, smile! Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and out very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and hot and a small salad and a smoothie will be enjoyed later this morning. Angelica will be here to care for Chris this morning.

    I will start my course this morning at around 9:00am. I am really looking forward to it and it should be very interesting. Other than that I have no other plans for today.

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and keep your eyes and ears open.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, thinking about you.

Jane and John, have a safe trip back home.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Rosie, what is up in Melbourne?

Rosie Posey, try to get some sleep if you can.

Liz, how are you doing?

    

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...