Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!       
Card from Bobby!
Elise and Chris 


How was your day? It has been a very informative one for me today. I completed lecture 4 of my course, and I have learned quite a bit. Taking this course makes me want to attack the fridge after each lecture. All of that food!

Elise, Chris, and I watched a movie on DVD titled "You Don't Know Jack" it is a very good movie about Jack Kevorkian. This movie is on DVD from Netflix.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is receiving a Thai massage right now. Elise is all packed for our stay-cation that starts tomorrow. I will finish up my packing shortly. Elaine, here we come.

Well, I want to thank everyone who helped me today with my course. If I was a teacher you would all receive an (A). Great answers! Thank you!

Well, you have a great night and have better tomorrow. I will publish the lecture answers when we return from Gold Canyon.
Cheers.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, yes it will be a Mahjong Fest for sure.

Bobby, thank your for the very nice letter and gifts. Denise does excellent work and she needs to market her creations.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Flo and John, stay well.

Elise, Loraine, Paula, Marcie thank you for helping me today with my class. You all are (A) plus students!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...