Friday, March 7, 2014

Afternoon!

Afternoon!              
AUDI


BUICK SUV

CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY THE MODEL IS MY GIRLFRIEND LILA!

EXPEDITION

HONDA

LEXUS

MERCEDES

MURANO OUR NEIGHBORS

PONTIAC

CHRIS IS HAPPY AND SAYING CHA CHING!


How are things going? Well, the Marathon Bridge game is underway. The bidders and shufflers are battling it out and the eye stares are impressive.

Chris and I are having a great time out in the sun. We have a very nice crowd looking at all of the cars that are out on the lot.

Chris is flirting with a customer and I have to tell you his (Mojo) is working. Lucky guy! Wait a minute did Chris give me a wink? Yes, he did, Man he's good, smile.

I am chatting with this senior gentleman. He is very interested in the Mercedes convertible. Cha Ching! I had to offer him a cocktail or two. Can you feel me?

What a nice time Chris and I are having. A lady is really giving the Expedition the once over. She is sitting in it and looking around. I think I will head over there to give her a hand or two.

I open the door and I am getting the shakes, and it is not the Jack I am drinking. It is the wheelchair lady and a friend of hers. The wheelchair lady is sprawled out on the back seat with a bottle of Jack and a six pack of Coke next to her. Her glass is filled the the hilt with very little ice.

I go back over to my desk and I find that my bottle of Jack is gone. How did she do that? It must to have been while I was working the elderly gentleman showing him the Mercedes. 

I go back over to the Expedition and it is now empty. I look around and I see the wheelchair lady in her chair with her friend sitting on her lap. I give out a yell at her and she gives me the double barrel finger. 

Next she guns her chair and it burned rubber as she raised her glass of Jack in the air. I tell you that chair can do zero to sixty in 4 seconds. Who knew she had her chair tricked out since the last time I saw her. She even did a wheelie and a 360 degree spin. 

I walk back to my chair and desk and Chris is laughing at me big time. I finished my leftover glass of Jack and I decided to close up the lot and head back inside.

In two weeks the sale will be on and I will be on the lookout for the wheelchair lady.
I need a refill and I am going to have a double!
Later........Jessie 


2 comments:

Loraine said...

You can never trust little old ladies - especially wheel chair ladies. Wow! She's tricky!

Jessie said...

Loraine,
She is very crafty and I like that in a wheelchair lady!She takes it to the limit though. Smile!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...