Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hump Day! Yeah!

Good Morning !              
HUMP DAY! GIVE IT UP! YEAH!




Mood: Confident!

Music listening to: Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car by Billy Ocean

    It's a Hump Day! Yeah! Give It Up! I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning. Wow, I mean really deep in there and a late game of "Gin Rummy" was not the cause, smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is great this morning. No salad, no smoothie today. I plan on pigging out over the next few days. NOT!!

    Angelica will be here at about 1:00pm to care for Chris while we are on our stay-cation in Gold Canyon visiting Elaine. It should be a fun time had by all and very restful at least until the "Mahjong Fest begins, smile!

    Elise, Bobby, and I will return on Saturday. Well, I had better check on Chris and recheck my packing as well. Have a great Humper (Jane don't go there) and stay safe , happy, healthy, and sound.

Ciao...........Mi amica's........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, be careful.

Flo and John, be well. I will take photos for sure.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Monna, how are you guys?

Ross and Denise, glad to hear that you are back online.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...