Monday, March 31, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!                


Hey, how was your day? It was a pretty good one until I ran out of black ink for my printer. I was working on"365 Days With Elise" at the time. Sol now it will have to be "365 Days With Elise" plus one. Not!

Chris and I enjoyed watching TV today. We took a nice walk around the hood as well and we chilled on the front porch. Elise returned home and she started to prepare dinner.

We had some nice soup and sandwiches, baby carrots, yellow peppers, and a pickle. Hmmm, good. I am going to treat myself a little later with a small bowl of orange sherbet. 

We watched a few episodes of "Boardwalk" on DVD from Netflix. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for the Tucson Women's Chorus practice.

I am looking forward to JT visit tomorrow before he has to return to Chandler. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good night.
Ciao.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, yes JT is  doing well. We did have a good time in Gold Canyon.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the evening.

Flo and John, get some rest.

Jane and John, have a good night.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...