Monday, March 3, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, how was your day? it was pretty quiet and peaceful here in Tucson. 

Chris and I watched a movie on "Roku" titled "Bats" we loved it and we will finish watching it tomorrow if we can.

Elise prepared a nice dinner of butter beans and I had a cheese sandwich, tomatoes and a pickle. It was very good.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise left for the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. 

I am all set to start my course tomorrow while Angelica is here caring for Chris. So look out for a question or two if the class gets an assignment.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good night!
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well. Marcie great job on the memorial for Jack.

Loraine, sleep well.

Jane and John, I hope that you two don't get sick.

Flo and John, have a good evening.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...