Monday, March 24, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!                      


Hey, how was your day? It was a peaceful, restful one for us. We spent a few hours out in the backyard just chilling with the fur-babies. I also read my reading assignment for tomorrows class lecture.

After Elise returned she prepared soup and sandwiches, baby carrots, and a pickle. It was very good.

We watched the ending to "House of Cards". Wow, what a good series. We also watched a few episodes of "West Wing" with Chris and he loves it and so do we. I have taken up the catch phrase " The Best Day Is Tomorrow". I love that so now it is my catch phrase. What do you think?

I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise just left for the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. Well, I had better get back to Chris to see what he is up to. Have a great evening.
Ciao...........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet sleep well.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John, be careful. Jane I hope that you are feeling better.

Paula and Marty, good night. Paula how are you?

Flo and John, be careful.

Mary and Bob, glad to hear that the snow melted.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Isn't it great to have such a good life that you always look forward to tomorrow?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...