Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!                  

Well, how has your Tuesday been? It has been very quiet here today and a very peaceful day.

I completed my first lecture today and it took me a little longer than I thought it would. I even went back to review a couple of things that I was not clear on. I love this course. I want to thank everyone who helped me with your answers to today's questions. I will get the answers to you as soon as I can.

Elise has had a busy day today. She played bridge and Elise and her partner came in sixth place today. I am sure that she wishes she could play this one over.

Elise made her doctor's appointment and she tackled the crowds at "Costco" a task that she hates, but it had to be done.

I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise and Shoo Shoo just left for a book club meeting at "St. House" downtown. It is a very nice place and I hope that the bookies like it there.

I have been looking at NCL for a a cruise to the Caribbean. I think I have found one that Elise and I like. If all goes well it will hit our (Bucket List) for the month of November.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. I will be hitting my text books tonight reading my next assignment for class.
Ciao.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good evening.

Jane and John, glad that you are feeling well.

Shoo, good to see you today.

Flo and John, enjoy the night.

Anne, thank you for helping me with my course.

Thank You

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I had a great evening with great food! Thanks for the good wishes.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...