Buongiorno!
THANK YOU, MARY
Mood: Spanked!
Music listening to: Postcard Killers a Book on CD!
Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson. Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.
I completed my (Core) session early this morning. I barely completed it because I am very sore. Sore you ask?
I got hit, kicked to the curb, slapped, pushed down to the ground, pinched and spanked.
Yes, I was defeated badly by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Mia Moglie during last night's Rumi Kube Fest that was hosted by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. I played very well, with only one tile left for victory, but no I got spanked hard.
SHOO SHOO
Our host prepared a great spread, and she presented a wonderful dessert. I deployed the secret weapon, and it started to work its magic on Shoo Shoo quickly. I had her where I wanted her, but with all of my strategy I still got spanked. I vowed to get revenge in the next meeting. It was an evening filled with fun, love and a bit of stinging pain from Mia Moglie and Shoo Shoo. My fidanzata would not have done that to me, at least I hope not. Thank you Shoo.
I will be starting a new rock today. I will drop a couple of rocks in the hood later today. My playmates latest rock creation was purchased by Bev. Nice!
I will be visiting Deb this morning at 10am. She has run into an issue with her new printer.
Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Lunedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge Quote is (Rimani forte). I need to (Rimani forte), after that spanking I received last night. Right fidanzata?
Ciao...Jessie and Elise







2 comments:
Buongiorno fidanzata. Lunedi e arrivato.
"Se dici la verita, non devi ricordare nulla".
Mark Twain
Sì, resta forte e trionferai!
La realtà è più bizzarra di qualsiasi finzione io abbia mai visto.
Hunter S. Thompson
(Soprattutto ora.)
Post a Comment