Saturday, August 22, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, MARY



THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Midnight Special! Rummied!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy.  I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous and I will be back in the (cucina) tossing around pots and pans. Today's fare is Deep Fried Catfish, French Fries, Tartar Sauce, and Tabasco. My Sous will select the proper libation to go with the meal.

I am almost finished with my latest rock. As soon as I seal it, I will post it. My playmate is almost finished with her latest rock.

I will be making a trip out to the airbase to gas up Bellezza Nera. After that I will get her washed inside and out. 

I think that my shorty will be taking the "Pearl" to be washed as well today. She is also going to get her froyo fix before she goes grocery shopping.

I completed my (Core) session already, and now I need a nap, smile!

A heads-up warning for my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. The secret weapon is on ice, and I will have some extra ice for you to use to soothe you after you are spanked tomorrow evening.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge Quote is (Credi nel tuo potenziale). IO know that you do fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come sara il tuo sabato?

"E facile fare soldi. E molto piu difficile fare la differenza".
Tom Brokaw

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, MARY THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Midnight Special! Rummied! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nic...