Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Jasper Jones a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombia Select Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Fridas" along with breakfast. We will be meeting up with Paula and Marty. 

Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to completed today. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz'" for me today.

I am expecting a delivery by FedEx this morning. I hope that it arrives before breakfast. The window is 8:30am to 10:30am.

We will be working on new rocks today if time allows. It is still a lot of fun painting rocks. 

Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (poltrona). I love a good (poltrona). How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. il giorno della gobba e arrivato".

"Con la rinuncia inizia la vita".
Amelis Barr

Loraine said...

Una poltrona può essere molto comoda.
La bella vita è un processo, non uno stato dell'essere. È una direzione, non una destinazione.

Carl Rogers

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! What is going on in your neck of the woods? We enjoyed a good breakfast at "Gus Balons as usual. I apologize for the m...