Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




What is going on around your way? It has been a very busy morning, and I am (pooped), smile!

I am also a bit cautious. I started feeling this way a bit ago. Something is coming and I am going to be very pissed about it. So, I will keep my eyes and ears wide open.

I am taking a short break before I get back to it. We were visited by (Deb) a bit ago to see how we are doing with the set-up. She is gathering ideas and info because she is working on a Memorial Celebration for Sharon.

Well, I had better get myself a glass of (vino) rose'. We hope that you are doing well so far today. Hey what is up with this wind?

Please say a prayer or two for my sister Tiger's hubby Ray. He had surgery yesterday and is now in recovery. Grazie!

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! IN THE HOOD Mood: Content! Cautious! Music listening to:  Jasper Jones a Book on CD! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It...