Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




What is going on around your way? We enjoyed a very ncie breakfast with Paula and Marty at La Fridas. The food was very good and plentiful. It is always a pleasure to see Paula and Marty. Thank you for breakfast.







Mia Moglie is out and about, but she will return back home soon. She will be going to one of her Writing Club meetings this afternoon. She will be joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo who has joined group.

I just took delivery of 6 bottles of red (rosso) vino from Naked Wines. I will be putting then into the wine rack in a bit.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!



MY LATEST ROCK CREATION

Today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be in the (cucina) again tossing around pots and pans.

This evening's fare is Grilled Bratwurst w/Cheese inside, Baked Beans and Potato Salad. My Sous will select the proper libation to go along with the meal.

We are going to the "Loft" today to see the movie "An Ordinary Man"s. Paula, Marty, and Shoo Shoo have seen it already. We all will get together to discuss the movie at a later date.

We hope that your Humper is going to way you like it to. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! What is going on in your neck of the woods? We enjoyed a good breakfast at "Gus Balons as usual. I apologize for the m...