Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!



It has been a very long day. I am feeling a bit disappointment and anger.

I got the Donna Verde back and she has a smile back on her nameplate.

It looks like the Yankees may be making their way to the World Series.

We are meeting up with Paula and Marty for breakfast tomorrow at Fridas on 22nd. We have never been there, hopefully the food is good.

I am a Professional Life Coach, and the course has taught me a lot about human behavior. It has taught me to not to hang on to things that will cause me pain and worry. One of the biggest things is when you care about someone and you ask them how they are doing, or how they are feeling they should respond. If they do not respond you should let them be. So as of this evening I am going to take and use that learned advice. I have a life too!

We hope that your day was a good. Stay safe and get some good sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

No comments:

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte! It has been a very long day. I am feeling a bit disappointment and anger. I got the Donna Verde back and she has a smile back o...