Friday, October 4, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


IN THE HOOD



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to:  Jasper Jones a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to super busy. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Mia Moglie and I will be busy setting up with the help of friends and family for Chris's Memorial Celebration.

We went to the movies yesterday at "Park Mall" to see "Lee". This movie is outstanding, and we recommend it.

Well, I have to tell you that I got spanked big time last night by my girlfriend (Shoo Shoo). We enjoyed the Rumikube Fest. Our host Shoo, put out a good spread that was delicious. 

I was glad when the secret weapon appeared. It changed the game significantly. It really caught Shoo Shoo , but it kicked in too late to change the game results. Thank you for a wonderful evening Shoo.


RUMIKUBE FEST






OUR LOVELY HOST AND SPANKER SHOO SHOO!


We enjoyed a good breakfast at "Gus Balon" with Susie and Adnan. The food was as good as ever. We will see Susie and Adnan again tomorrow at the Celebration.



GUS BALONS


ADNAN

SUSIE AND MIA MOGLIE



Well, I need to check on Mia Moglie. Have a good TGIF!  Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (lumaca). I am moving like a (lumaca) this morning. I think it is because of the spanking that I got last night. What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise   

3 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. il venerdi e arrivato.

"La fortuna fa amicizia con gli audaci".
Emily Dickinson

Susie of Arabia said...

We are so happy we were able to make this trip. Wonderful breakfast.

Anonymous said...


La lumaca può essere lenta, ma arriva a destinazione.
Sorprenditi ogni giorno con il tuo coraggio.
Denholm Elliott

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! IN THE HOOD Mood: Content! Cautious! Music listening to:  Jasper Jones a Book on CD! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It...