Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to:  Jasper Jones a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing?  It isa nice, mostly cloudy day here in Tucson.  Any plans for today?




The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning.  Alexa said that today is going to another busy one for me and my shorty. She also reminded me that today is Chefs Day. I asked her to play some Cajun Music for me today.

Will be back on the back patio setting up and checking things for Chris's Memorial Celebration.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! We will be starting new rocks soon.


MY LATEST ROCK CREATION

Today's Chef Day is going to be simple Cheeseburgers and Fries. My Sous will select the proper libation to accompany the meal.

I have been enjoying my glass of (vino) per day. I am already feeling better. Last night we opened up a nice bottle of (Rose').

We are going to take a short break tomorrow to see a movie at Park Mall.

We enjoyed a very nice visit from my girlfriend (Flo) yesterday. It was good to see her, it has been a while. I was out in the yard working, and she gave me one of her hugs. I told her that I was dirty, but she hugged me anymore. A true girlfriend. 

We are saddened by the passing of John Amos of "Good Time" a very good comedy series. We saw John Amos, here live at the "Fox Theater" many years ago.

Hey, that was a good debate last night, eh?

Well, I had better check on Mia Moglie and get this day moving along. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (coniglietti). We will be hopping around like (coniglietti). So you hop around at times fidanzata?

 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. il mercoledi e arrivato!

"Non e la lunghezza della vita, ma la profondita della vita".
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anonymous said...

Lasciate riposare i coniglietti di tanto in tanto.
"Fai sempre le cose per bene. Questo gratifica alcune persone e stupisce il resto." – Mark Twain

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! IN THE HOOD Mood: Content! Cautious! Music listening to:  Jasper Jones a Book on CD! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It...