Monday, October 14, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



How is your Lunedi going so far? Well, I have to tell you it is a true Monday here for sure.

I got my errands taken care of and now the "Donna Verde" has put me down. Yep, she needs a new battery. So, I will get that taken care of tomorrow hopefully. 

Here is the final posting of photos of Chris's Memorial Celebration. Enjoy! It was a good Celebration. We thank all who attended in person, and we thank you for all of the phone calls, texts, cards, emails, food, snacks and flowers.














































Well, I had better choose what I am going to have for lunch. More than likely, it will be a salad. Enjoy the day and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Music listening to:  Jasper Jones a Book on CD! Buona Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing...