Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Bachelor!

Music listening to: Jasper Jones a Book on CD!

Buona Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and we just enjoyed a good breakfast at "Gus Balons".

Mia Moglie just took off for Phoenix to assist with babysitting with her sister for (Nils). She will return tomorrow.

I am still reviewing photos for the Memorial Celebration. It is going to take some time for me to get them posted, but I will.

I am about to returned borrowed items to Papa John home in a bit.

Here is what my shorty brought back for "El Monlinito" for my dinner last night. It was delicious and the Strawberry Margarita was spot on and very good. I slept well last night.



GROUND BEEF ENCHILADAS


STRAWBERRY MARGARITA

BEANS AND SALSA



Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. 

If you could please say a prayer or two for my sister Marcie and Blake. They are in the path for Milton. they just got a tornado warning. Thanks.

Today's challenge word is (fede). You have to have (fede) in all that you do right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?
Oggi e il giorno della gobba.

"Lo zelo fara piu della conoscenza".
William Hazlitt

Anonymous said...

A volte ho bisogno di un piccolo incoraggiamento per avere fiducia nella vita.
L'entusiasmo muove il mondo.
Arthur Balfour

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Music listening to:  Jasper Jones a Book on CD! Buona Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing...