Friday, February 9, 2024

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!



BOOK BOAT






Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Girl at Rosewood Hall a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later today. It is a cold, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me to recheck my packing today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I will be taking Sorella Jayne to do some grocery shopping this morning so she will have all that she needs while we are away.

Our evening at my girlfriend Shoo Shoo home was wonderful. Yes, I got spanked by Shoo and Mia Moglie. The secret weapon was working well until it wasn't, smile!


8 FEB RUMIKUBE SHOO SHOO


8 FEB RUMIKUBE MIA MOGLIE


8 FEB RUMIKUBE (IO)


8 FEB RUMIKUBE I GOT SPANKED


MIA MOGLIE E SHOO SHOO


8 FEB THEY JOINED FORCES AND SPANKED ME


8 FEB I CONCEIDED 


8 FEB SHOO SHOO THE QUEEN OF RUMIKUBE



We will be hitting up a movie this afternoon at Park Mall. It should be a good one.

We will be driving to LA early in the morning. We are looking forward to our cruise. We will have our cells, and tablets with us.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge phrase is ( Vorrei un caffe.) Fidanzata, (Vorrei un caffe) with you this morning. It can be virtual, smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai una tazzi di caffe per me?

""E bene alzarsi prima dell'alba, perche tali abitudini contribuiscono alla salute, alla ricchezza e alla saggezza".

Aristotle

Loraine said...

Il caffè la mattina è una delizia!

“Mangia una rana viva al mattino e non ti succederà niente di peggio per il resto della giornata.” —Mark Twain

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...