Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How are you doing? We ae good here, but the wind is really blowing away. It is also very cloudy out too!

I started working on a new rock today. I may finish it tomorrow.

The caregiver didn't have Chris sitting in his chair properly. He was sitting tilted, and his back was not against the back of the chair. I had Mia Moglie to give me a hand with the adjustment.

I prepared Grilled Cheese for Elise; she also enjoyed an avocado. I fixed myself a Cobb Salad and a Cheese Quesadilla. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris. We also watched the "Equalizer" starring Queen Latifa on Paramount as well.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is enjoying his supplemental drip as well. I will give him some avocado and applesauce for dessert.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. I have to make a trip over to Verizon.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Addormentarsi ascoltando la pioggia.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...