Thursday, February 8, 2024

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Swifty!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30an caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. It is a cold, but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded us that we need to make a trip out to Green Valley after breakfast. I asked here to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Well, we will be loading up our suitcases today for our cruise. We will also be checking our packing list to make sure we have everything that we need.

We will be visiting my girlfriend Shoo Shoo this evening for a Rumi Kube Fest. She knows that she is in for a beat-down for sure. If she has any doubt about it, then this is a reminder. Ya,ya! I am sure that the secret weapon will be deployed with good results, smile!

My playmate and I will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon if time permits.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (panino). I woke up thinking about a (panino). What is up with that fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa ce in serbo per questo giovedi assetato?

"Se hai bisogno di qualcosa da qualcuno, dai sempre a quella persona un moda per consegnartela".

Sue Monk Kidd

Loraine said...

Un panino con uova e bacon?

Non vado in cerca di idee; Cerco di lasciare che mi trovino.

Sue Monk Kidd

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...