Monday, February 5, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





5 FEB NOT A (SHITHOLE) COUNTRY

Did you have a good day? It has been a very busy one for me today.

The handyman came by this morning to scrape, caulk and paint the facia on the main house porch. He arrived early, and I was working on one of my classes. I stopped to get the paint for him, and he showed me what he was going to do. While I was out doing that I was timed out of my class, so I had to wait a few hours before I could return and complete it. I did so now I have few more to complete. I will get it done tomorrow.

My playmate and I are making up our packing lists for the cruise to Mexico. She will be getting her suitcase out soon so we can start packing. I have all of my bills ready to be paid prior to the cruise.

5 FEB WE HAVE SAILED ON THE BLISS FOUR TIMES


My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages and eggs.  We got it all down with some freshly brewed coffee.  We watched the final episode of "Joe Pickett''. A very good series on Paramount. Chris enjoyed watching it with us.

I noticed while we were watching the show that Chris seemed to be not sitting right in his chair. I looked him over and he was sitting on his sling. He had one side of the sling metal in the middle of his back, and the other side he was sitting. This is not good for him because it is uncomfortable and can cause soft tissue damage. I will be mentioning it to the caregiver tomorrow. 

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. He is resting and watching TV while downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some Lemon pudding for dessert.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...