Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Help a Book On CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Regular Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will post about our Mexican Rivera cruise later today. We arrived in Mazatlan on the 15th of Feb. I took a ton of photos while we were on our Open Top Bus Tour of the city.

Hey, Mia Moglie out did herself last night. She brought back my dinner from "Gusto Osteria". It was delicious and the Modelo Negra birra hit the spot let me tell you. I was stuffed big time.



27 FEB FARFALLE BOLOGNESE CON MODELO (BIRRA)

Well, I had better get busy with Chris (subito). Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (occhi). I saw a pair of (occhi) looking at me from under Chris's van this morning when I went out to get the newspaper. What do you think fidanzata? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come ti senti? E il giorno della gobba, cosa succede?

"Ricordate, ricordate, questo e ora, sentitelo, aggrappatevi ad esso. Voglio diventare profondamente consapevole di tutto cio che ho dato per scontato".

Sylvia Plath

Loraine said...

Erano occhi di gatto, occhi di lucertola, occhi di serpente, occhi di fantasma?

Lo studio conferisce una sorta di incanto a tutto ciò che ci circonda.

Honoré de Balzac

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...