Friday, February 23, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  More Bounce to the Ounce by Zap!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is cool, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that it going to be another busy day here in the valley of Tucson.  I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate has started working on a new rock. I will start one very soon.

We enjoyed a wonderful evening last night with Ron and Nancy at "El Corral". I was good to see them, it has been a while since we have been together. The food was very good at "El Corral". Thank you, Ron and Nancy, for a great evening.

RON AND NANCY AT "EL CORRAL"




IO E MIA MOGLIE AT "EL CORRAL"

Tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be once again tossing around pots and pans in the (cucina). We will be preparing a nice "Rotisserie Chicken. My Sous Chef will decide on the sides and the proper libation to go along with the meal.

We are going to hit up the movies this afternoon and also on Sunday.

Here is what happened on 11 Feb on our Mexican Cruise. Enjoy!

NORWEGIAN BLISS




BATTLESHIP


TUNA FISHERMAN


BIG GUNS


RESCUE


MERCHANT MARINE WALL OF HONOR




SUPERBOWL ON THE BLISS


OUR BALCONY CABIN







Well, I had better get busy with Chris Have a good TGIF. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (pecora). I was counting (pecora) last night. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e in programma per questo TGIF e per il fine settimana?

"Amate i vostri nemici, perche vi dicono le vostre colpe"

Benjamin Franklin

Loraine said...

Non avevo bisogno di contare le pecore ieri sera, ma a volte sì.

“Il nostro peggior difetto è la nostra preoccupazione per i difetti degli altri.”
Khalil Gibran

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...