Thursday, February 1, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! 

Music listening to:  The Wrath and Dawn a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi! Thirsty Thursday!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Milky Way. A second cup will be downed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I am feeling much better than I did yesterday. I don't know what that was, but I was lightheaded and nauseous. I was in bed for most of the day. Mia Moglie had to go and pick up Sorella Jayne. I felt better at around 4:00pm. It was Chefs Day, but it had to be cancelled.  So, I ordered takeaway from Mama Louisa's. We enjoyed Joe's Special, and Rigatoni with meat sauce, and Joe's bread. It was very good. We shared the meal with Sister Sorella.

I will be putting out rocks in the hood this morning. Mia Moglie is still working on her latest.

If all goes well, we will hit up a movie this afternoon, but if not, we will stay home and play "Wii" games.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (pantaloni). Mia Moglie bought me two new pairs of (pantaloni). I will be packing them for our upcoming cruise.  Is that a good idea fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come ti senti stamattina?

"A nessuno importa se non sai ballare bene. Alzati e balla".

Martha Graham

Loraine said...

I pantaloni nuovi in crociera sono una buona idea. Sarai bello e dovrai "fight off the babes"!

"Sii sempre una versione di prim'ordine di te stesso e non una versione di second'ordine di qualcun altro." —Judy Garland

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...