Monday, February 26, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? Has your Lunedi been a good one?

It has been a very busy day here in Central Tucson. The new caregiver was here this morning to be trained by Sorella Jayne. Sorella Jayne liked her, and I popped in every now and again for a look see, smile!

Tomorrow she will have to deal with me all during her shift. My (DI) will be on for sure, smile! She speaks very little English; we can deal with that.

I made arrangements for Sorella Jayne to make her doctor's appointment this afternoon. I just picked her up at around 5:30pm and I took her home.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had Homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. We watched TV with Chris before we brought him over to his house.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some applesauce for dessert.

It has been so busy that I didn't have the time to post anymore about our Mexican Cruise. I will post about it tomorrow.

On a sad note, we were informed that our longtime friend Lois Holland passed away on 12 Feb. She was a very dear lady who lived to be 102 years young. For many years we would take her to "Leos" for lunch. She loved Chile Relleno with a passion. Her smile always brightened up a room. She used to invite us to lunch at her home as well. She will be missed so very much.


LOIS HOLLAND



On a very happy note, today is Chris's massage therapist birthday. Rosemarie has become a major part of our family, and she does so much for Chris. We presented her with a bouquet of roses this afternoon.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene. La nuova badante sembra promettente. Spero funzioni.

Jessie said...

Spero di si. Inrociamo le dita, eh fidanzata?

countrygranny47 said...

So sorry to hear about your dear friend Lois passing. May she RIP.
She had a wonderful life for sure.
Always great memories of her for sure

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...