Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




Is your day going well so far on this Taco Tuesday?

I got my last class completed this morning. I got timed out again due to the caregiver wanted me to explain the note that I left her about Chris’s position in the sling yesterday.

I will check Chris when her shift is over. I have taken care of all of my bills that will become due while we are on our Mexican cruise.

Chris and I will watch TV this afternoon. If not I will do some more packing prep. Hey, it is getting pretty windy outside and very cloudy. It looks like we are going to be rained on in a bit. We shall see.

Enjoy your day. I will chat at you later.

Ciao…Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...