Saturday, March 23, 2019

Hello!

Hello!



How are you doing so far on this Saturday? We are good here. I just completed all of my tasks and I am going to give the "Green Lady" a nice sexy hand washing. Ya, ya!

I am starting to get hungry but I am going to try to hold out until this evening's victory dinner. I don't think I am going to make it that far. Smile!

My moglie is out watering the plants hopefully she will rest up after she goes grocery shopping. I want her to have her (A) game on this evening. Smile!

I am in a bit of a mood right now because something is nagging at me. I do know one thing is that I do not like hypocrites because they are two-faced and they don't think things through. Once again that is just me. I do know what is done in the dark always, I mean always comes to the light. I always have my eyes and ears wide open. Once again that is just me.

Hope that your day is going your way?
Ciao....Jessie

Sisters, how are you doing?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

PrenderĂ² tutte le mie monete con me stasera, per ogni evenienza. Ma non lavo i piatti!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata! Mille Grazie!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...