Saturday, March 2, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





How are you doing? We are good here in central Tucson but with the wind blowing we might get blown away and it getting cloudy as well.

Well, mio moglie and I have finished painting the master bathroom and it is looking good. Next we will hit up the bathroom next to Do Drop Inn room #2. If all goes well I will start it on Tuesday while Rick is here.

I have two nice big slabs thawing out and as soon as they are done I will cover them with the rub and put them back in the fridge so they will be ready for tomorrows smoke-out. I am excited about this cooking event.

Chris and Elise are in the main house watching "The Mentalist" on DVD. I am going to prepare the smoker in a bit so it came be ready to be fired up after breakfast tomorrow. Can you smell the ribs cooking? I can and I love the smell of smoked meats. I have to soak some wood in water tomorrow before I place them in the smoker. I have to watch the temperature so that it doesn't go over 250 degrees. Yes, nice and slow is the trick for good ribs that will fall of the bone. WooHoo!

We are still going to "Leo's" for dinner this evening. Hey the Wildcats play tonight at 8:00pm. They play Oregon. Go Cats!

Later....Jessie

Thanks Sister Jayne for looking for Mystery Dinner items for me while you were out shopping. Means a lot to me!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Adoro l'odore del fumo di carne! Forse posso annusarlo domani a casa mia!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...