Monday, March 4, 2019

Hello!

Hello!


OOORAH!


How is it going so far for you on this Monday? I hope that you are doing what you need to do?

Well, I have Chris settled and ready for his massage therapist arrival that he is looking forward to.

Alexa, is playing me some Down Home Blues and I am glad that she is. She knows my moods very well. I am going to go out and sanitize the Jacuzzi and clean out the filters. I have the heater on to warm up the water just in case I feel a dip coming on.

I also need to clean up the smoker and get it ready for the next smoking event. I also need to go and pick up a few more items that I need for the upcoming Murder Mystery Dinner that is being hosted by my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim.

I also need to prepare Do Drop Inn #2 bathroom for painting that I can hopefully start and finish tomorrow so it can be ready for Mahjong on Wednesday evening.I made a reservation for Elise's Superbowl victory. We will be dining at "Sullivan's Steakhouse" on the 16th of March. We will be joined by my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim. I am looking for another job or three so I won't have to wait tables, bus tables or wash dishes. If you have a few cans or deposit bottles please save up a few for me, OK? Ya Mon'.

Well, I had better get my (mojo) working at a faster pace. Can you feel me? Sure you're right!

Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Goditi la musica jazz.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...