Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Free Your Mind by En Vogue!

 Buon Primo Giornio di Primavera! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a nice Caramel blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a mild morning here in the valley of Tucson.

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a few "To Do List" tasks to take care of to include making a trip out to the airbase. I also am going to spray the front yard for weeds as well today. My shorty and I will be picking up the van sometime today as well.

 My playmate brought back a very nice dinner for me from "La Parrilla Suiza". I had put a Red Stripe in the freezer so that it could get icy cold. I enjoyed a huge "Chicken Burro" with rice and beans on the side. I have half of the Burro left, smile! My shorty also fixed a nice margarita for me as well. I don't have to tell you that I slept like a log last night. WooHoo!

 We will be watching the "Sun Devils" play basketball this evening. Go ASU! That is blasphemy being a "Wildcat" fan but we gotta go with the homies, right? 

 I will have a chin-wag with you later. Enjoy the day and stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hai un meraviglioso "Shorty"!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...