Friday, March 15, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Relaxed! Rummied!

Music listening to: Freaky by Silk!

  Buon  Vernerdi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about in her cave this morning so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed soon. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a cold morning here in Tucson but it will heat up soon.

  Alexa, is awake and she is going to play some (Boney) for me today if I get all of my tasks taken care of. Chris is doing better but that congestion is still lingering.

  We saw the movie "Alita: Battle Angel" yesterday in 3D and it was very good. Of course we will see the sequel when it comes out. My playmate has prepared the kitchen for painting and we will get her done tomorrow. Sister Jayne will be here to help us with this project.

  This evening we will be dining on catfish and fries . Haven't had that in awhile and it should be great. We are going to be homebound for the most part today.

  Well, I had better get my (mojo) working and get this TGIF moving  forward. Have a good one. I will have a chin-wag with you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross, welcome home.
 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Buona cena a base di pesce gatto!

Jessie said...

Sarauna brava fidanzata. Sto godendo un po' di Boney James in questo momento. C'e qualcosa di meglio diun giorno ascoltando il jazz?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...