Monday, March 18, 2019

Hello!

Hello!



MY BROTHER DR. HERMAN TOLES
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO ENJOY YOUR DAY TOMORROW!


How are you? I am OK except I have a pounding headache right now. Yes, this is turning out to be a true Monday.

At least Chris is doing well and relaxing. He is in a zone waiting on Rosemarie to arrive to give him his massage.

I am listening to some Down Home Blues and working on my To Do List. I am starting to get hungry so I will what I can rustle up to grub on.

Later...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Nessuna fortuna ancora oggi. Niente lucertole.

Loraine said...

Tuo fratello รจ quasi bello come te. La bellezza deve essere fatta nella tua famiglia.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...