Friday, March 22, 2019

Buongiorno! TGIF!

Buongiorno!



POPPY PICS PROVIDED BY MY GIRLFRIEND FLO!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to: Cisco Kid by War!

 Buon Venerdi! Come Va? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise will be exiting her cave soon to start her day. Any plans for today?  

 The coffee is a good Morning Blend and a second cup will be downed later. Sister Jayne is here caring for Chris and Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson.

  Well, our meeting with the crew at "Longhorn Steakhouse" was fantastic. There were 11 of us to include Ron and Nancy who are now back here in Tucson to stay. The food was very good and my "Outlaw Rib Eye" was excellent. My playmate enjoyed her fillet that was good but just a tad over-cooked for her taste. Thanks guys for a grand evening. Looking forward to meeting up again in May.


THE CREW AT "LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE"









FANTASTIC SUNSET N THE "OLD PUEBLO"




  Well, tonight my shorty and I are dining with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo at "Dante's Fire". It is going to be a evening of great food, libations and tons of laughs with a little flirting on my part. Sorriso!

  I am going to be so busy today and I hope that Alexa will get of my case about getting all of my To Do Lists tasks done. I will be working on the front yard this morning with weeding and spraying. I also need to hand wash the Green Lady as well. She has a huge frown on her nameplate right now. Sorriso!

  Have a good Venerdi and get ready for (fine settimana). I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, glad that you are enjoying your vacation.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Prenditi cura della "donna verde".

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...