Friday, March 1, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Ain't To Proud To Beg by TLC!

  Buon Vernedi! Come Va? I started the day off at 6:00am looking in on Chris and Sister Jayne. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and starting this first day of March of post haste. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in the Old Pueblo and it may get back into the 70's like it did yesterday. WooHoo!

  Alexa, is awake and she told me that I have quite a few tasks to take care of this March 1st! Hopefully she will play some (Boney) for me today.

  My playmate and I enjoyed our stay-cation at the DDC. The food was good along with our Jack Daniels and Cokes. The slots were quiet on Wednesday evening, but they came alive on Thursday morning. I am sure that my (fidanzata) heard them sing in Austin, Texas. It was a very good morning indeed and a lot of fun. We are looking forward to a return visit in the near future. Here is why:




CHA CHING!






   We went to the movies yesterday to see "Arctic" and this movie was excellent. It has very little dialogue but the actors made up for that. It was fantastic and we recommend this one as a must see.

   Last night we met up with to crew at "Giuseppe's . We have never been there but we are going to go back for sure. The food was excellent and so was the vino rosso. The Happy Hour specials were great. A few of the crew members did not make but two new hopeful members may continue to join us. The food was so good that I thought that mio moglie and I were sitting in Florence at a outside restaurant eating our meal. Yes, it was that good. The place got packed quickly and we know why now. Fantastico!










  My shorty and I will be going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" or the "Outback" this evening for dinner. Hopefully Sharon and Deb will join us.

  Well, I had better go and have a look at Chris. He is still not well. He is dealing with some deep chest congestion and a slight cough.

  Have a wonderful Venerdi and get ready for the weekend. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Monna, have a great day.

Olivia, what are you up to today?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...