Sunday, September 30, 2018

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Hey, how is your day going? We enjoyed a great breakfast at the "Egg Connection" as usual.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am stocking up on Chris's supplies for next week.  I have completed all of my tasks on my To Do List. It has been a very productive day and not just a run of the mill sort of day. I also cleaned behind Chris's house as well. I got the fur-babies fed and freshly watered.

Elise is out front with Chris. He is watching her water the plants and trees. I am thinking about a ice cold Modelo, ya, ya!

My playmate and I are going to "Oregano's" for dinner and a bottle of vino rosso. We hope to be able to enjoy a nice ice  cold Bellini if the machine is fixed. It has been broken the last two times we have been there.

Hey, I am sure that you are waiting to hear who won last night at the "Wizard" fest right? Well Bobby won the pre-game and Elise was crowned the "Wizard " We all had to give her a "Wizard" salute. Congrats Elise. My fidanzata and I didn't play well and the was due to she and I were playing cutthroat between each other all through the game. My fidanzata  and I love to taunt each other but the next meeting  is going to be a whole different game. Ya Mon', but I love my fidanzata dearly. Here a few pictures from last night major event. Enjoy! Thank you Loraine and Jim for being wonderful hosts. Jim loved your dashiki. It looked good on you and fidanzata that RBG shirt was the bomb! Great food, libations, laughs and a good dessert made by Bobby!







THE WIZARD!



BOBBY IN DEEP THOUGHT

CAPO JIM ROCKIN A DASHIKI

ROCKIN THAT RBG

FIDANZATA

MIO MOGLIE!



Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Fidanzata ci godiamo il nostro tempe con te e Capo Jim. Di te per essere parte della nostra vita. Ti amiamo teneramente. Grazie un milione.

Bobby said...

You and your Fidanzata were a little "cut throat" last night weren't you...made for a fun cross fire....

Jessie said...

My Fidanzata and I have a very special relationship. Cut Throat is just part of it. Grazie!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...