Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your neck of the woods? Well I am still home bound and will be for the rest of the day.

My shorty has just went to lunch. She is still at the courthouse for Jury duty for a criminal case. I am sure that she is bored silly. I would be.

Well the insurance rep has been and gone and the tech from Century Link has come and gone as well. Another tech from Century link will be by tomorrow to check the phone lines because we have no caller ID on some phones in the main house.

The Restoration tech called and said that he will not be here until 2:30pm or so. I could have taken a nap don't you know? Smile!

I made quick errand with Sister Jayne to Fry's so she could grocery shop. She gave mom a call to let me know when she was all done. I got her back at home and the owners of the apartment complex were there doing some grounds maintenance. They also gave her a new filter for her air conditioner. They asked her if she needed anything and she asked for a handheld shower and they are going to come back and install one for her in a day or two. Now that is how things should work everyday in this life. An act of kindness and paying it forward is something that we all should strive for. My playmate and I  do it quite often and it is a very good feeling.

Well, I had better grab a cup of coffee before Rick brings Chris over when his shift ends. I hope that you are having a great day?

Ciao...Jessie

Si caffe ragazza e buono, ma nessuno e celeste! Grazia!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...