Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Buongiorno! Tricky Tuesday! Martedi!



MISS MY HOMETOWN GIRL!


Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: What Goes Around by Justin Timberlake!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me like it was hot this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. A second cup will be downed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, is quiet this morning I hope that she is not ill. Smile!  plan on taking it slow and easy today due to something is nagging at me big time. I always pay attention to this when it occurs. I will keep my ears and eyes wide open without a doubt.

   My playmate and I are going to begin discussing what to pack for our stay at the DDC and for our return trip to Phoenix for a 50th High School Reunion.

   We are also pleased that Sheila and Dave are coming down for a visit during the first week of October. Well, I had better get my (mojo) working so I can keep this day moving forward. 

   Chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Martedi fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Forse vedrai delle lucertole nel tuo "me time".

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...