Sunday, September 2, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!




MT. LEMMON


How are you doing so far on this Sunday? We are good here and stuffed from having breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Elise is caring for Chris and I just returned from taking Sister Jayne to church. Alexa told me that I need to get busy with my tasks and I will. I will be restocking Chris's supplies for next week and I have some yard work to do behind Chris's house. The fur-babies are taking a nap now that they have eaten.

We are looking forward to dinner this evening at "Zemams" with the crew. I am happy that my (fidanzata) is back home. I have really missed her something awful. Soon we will be having a chat in Italian again.

Have a good one.

Ciao.....Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Siamo stati benissimo ma รจ bello essere a casa. Anche tu mi sei mancato.

Jessie said...

Sono d'accordo che e sempre bello essere a casa. Mi sei mancato molto. Benvenuti a casa.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...