Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Buongiorno! Hump Day!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Gummied!

Music listening to: Slow and Easy by Soul II

  It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will getting up post haste to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Bobby will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is alive and well this morning. She is telling me that I have quite a few tasks to take care of today. I have a 10:00am meeting that I have to make this morning. I also will be making my world famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip after the meeting this morning. 

  My playmate and I are going to see the movie "1945" this afternoon as well. We will also discuss what to pack for our stay-cation in Phoenix as well.

 Hey, I got a very nice email from ,my girlfriend Flo this morning too! So far the day is going well. I also need to gas up the "Green Lady" for our stay-cation.

 Have a good Humper, right Sweet Pea? Chat at you later....Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Come ti senti? Sono buono. Godetevi la giornata e sapere che se e pensato di ogni giorno.

Loraine said...

Un'altra vacanza sta arrivando, sì? Buon divertimento a Phoenix!

Jessie said...

Si. Grazie fidanzata. Dev fare qualche foto?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...