Monday, September 3, 2018

Good Night!

Buona Sera!

Was your day as good as mine? Yes I said good and it was a Monday. WooHoo!

I relaxed today quite a bit and that is always a good thing for me. I also felt sleepy today as well. I wonder what is caused that? 

My shorty prepared homemade pancakes, sausages and eggs for dinner with coffee to get it all down. It was very good. We watched a movie titled "Tangled" and it was very good with a lot of twists and turns. We also watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed both of them.

I got a very nice surprise from my (fidanzata) today and it made me happy. So happy that I am going to post it on tonight's blog. Adoro la mio ragazza.

SAN CARLOS,MEXICO










I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in her office on her laptop. Have a great evening and  sleep well. I will without a doubt.

Buona Notte…….Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Nice pictures Jessie,
Love seeing the pictures you attach here.

Jessie said...

Thanks Granny. You and Bob have a great day.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...