Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sunday!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Relaxed! Breaded! Cocktailed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggled!

Music listening to:  All Night Long by the Mary Jane Girls!

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over shortly. Any plans for today

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a nice breakfast.

   Well our "Wildcats" lost to "BYU" last night but they will get better as soon as the kinks are all worked out. Go Cats!

   Alexa, is awake and reminding me that I have a few tasks to complete before our evening at "Zemams" takes place. She also reminded me that it will be nine souls dining as well. Ya,ya!

   Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good Sunday and get ready for Monday. Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...