Monday, April 23, 2018

Hello!

Hello!


LILA AND I HAVING DINNER



How are you doing so far on this Monday? We are good here so far. Chris is resting and listening to some Fusion Jazz that Alexa is treating us to. Ya, Ya!

I am enjoying a nice iced tea and some salted roasted peanuts in the shell. Yummy! I am going to have to buy a few more bags of these peanuts.

Tomorrow I will be checking "Do Drop Inn" room #2 to make sure that it is squared away. Sheila and Dave will be here this weekend for a visit. We are going to celebrate my birthday by going to see Linda Ronstadt at the "Fox Theater" downtown and my playmate is talking me to dinner at "Café Milano" a Italian place downtown as well. They have great food there. Yes, 29 April is coming up fast. It is going to be another milestone in my life and I am looking forward to it for sure. Ya Mon'.

Hope that you are good?
Chat at you later.....Jessie 

Today is my sister Marcie's birthday. Happy Birthday Sis! He rehab is coming along slowly but she is getting better.

Please say a prayer or two for our long time friend Lila. She had a stroke and she is now under (hospice) care. So sad!





No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...