Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Gettin' Hot In Here by Nellie!

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My playmate popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. I will have a second cup shortly. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    I have a few tasks to take care of this morning so says Alexa. To include taking Jayne by her doctors office to drop off some paperwork. Hopefully Alexa will play some music for me today. I am going to make it her choice today. Hmmmmm?

    I will be getting my duffel bag out today for our stay at a Marriott Hotel by the airport. We will be there on Thursday and while we are there we will hit up the DDC so I can pick up my birthday perks. Hopefully we can (Cha Ching) a lot while we are there.

   Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a good Tricky Tuesday!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si, sono una ragazza fortunate. Una bella vita piena di amorevole famiglia e amici.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...