Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!

Good Morning! Happy Easter!






Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to: Fantastic Voyage by Coolio!

  It's Easter Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" on this Easter Sunday. We would like to wish our family, friends and acquaintances a very Happy Easter. Enjoy the day and reflect on the meaning of this blessed day.


  Elise and I enjoyed a very nice Easter Brunch with family and friends yesterday. The food was excellent and it was a good time that was enjoyed by all. Thank you Cathy and Susan for once again making Easter a good one.






  Later in the evening my playmate and I went to dinner at "Downtown Kitchen". The food was good and Elise enjoyed her dirty martini with her meal. I enjoyed a couple of Mojitos with my meal. We sat out on the patio and we people watched as we dined.

  After dinner we walked around the "Barrio" to work off all of the (full) feeling. We ended up at the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the live show titled " Big Mommas Low Down Dirty Blues". The place was packed to include the balcony. What a show and the (blues) music was excellent. It was a very interactive show and it had you singing along and clapping you hands and if you were not working your groove thang and your mojo you were not breathing. Elise and I both were shaking our money makers, smile! Wonderful show! We thank Jayne for working with Chris and making it possible for us to enjoy the show.

"BIG MOMMAS LOW DOWN DIRTY BLUES STAGE"


   Jayne is off today so she can enjoy her Easter Sunday at church and the activities that will take place. Elise is going to have those pots and pans working today as she prepares our Easter Dinner for us and Chris. It is a good day!

   Again we wish you a very Happy Easter Sunday! We will chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise

   I received a very special gift from my longtime dear friend Shirlene who lives in New Orleans. When I received it in the mail on Friday it made my day. She is a very special lady who has been my friend and sounding board for many years. Her business is thriving and if you have not purchased anything from her you are missing out. Thank you Shirlene for being my (angel) friend. If you are interested in her business please contact me and I will get her site info to you. Here is what she gifted me with. Elise and I love it.

YES, I AM THE BBQ KING!

THANK YOU SHIRLENE. "MY ANGEL FRIEND"


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Che è un dono meraviglioso!

countrygranny47 said...

WOW ! What a nice gift from your friend. Love that BBQ apron from her. You sure do have some great friends indeed !
HAPPY EASTER to you and the family as well .

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...