Monday, April 30, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your Monday good to you? I got a lot of rest because I was worn our from a fantastic birthday. Jane emailed me to say that too much of a good time will do that as we get older. All I can say to that "No Way Sweet Pea".

Chris is resting and watching Mash. We enjoyed a good dinner of corn on the cob, cottage cheese, tomato slices and baby carrots. We watched the "Crown", "Hawaii 5 O" and "Frankie and Grace". 

I am caring for Chris and Elise is on her desktop in the family room. Tomorrow I will be taking Chris's wheelchair back in for more repairs. Hopefully that is all that I have to do.

My shorty and I are going to discuss what we are going to pack and take to "Hawaii". We are going to Maui with Marv and Bobby. We leave of the 15th and return on the 20th. We have been planning this trip for sometime now and we are really looking forward to it.

On Friday we are making our way to Gilbert for the weekend to attend the wedding of Sheila and Dave. It should be a very festive affair.

Have a good evening and sleep well.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Welcome home Paula and Marty!

1 comment:

Cheela said...

I am so glad you are coming up for the wedding!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...