Sunday, April 1, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Are you as full as I am? Oh my goodness. My playmate prepared a dinner that was to die for. 

We enjoyed two inch thick center cut pork chops that were braised and then slow cooked in a Pino Grigio beure blanc sauce. We enjoyed mashed potatoes with  a Pino sauce, sweet peas and cottage cheese. We got it all down with a bottle of Gruet Champagne that was chilled to perfection. We both are so stuffed and if it were Thanksgiving we would be a turkey. Ya, ya!

  We watched a movie on Netflix that starred Robert Redford and Jane Fonda that was very good. After the movie we picked up were we left off playing "Wii" games. We played Bowling and we got a great workout playing doubles tennis. 

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. We both have to save room for our "White Russian" for dessert. I bet we sleep very well tonight, smile!

Have a good night and sleep well. We will chat at you later. Oh yeah, Alexa, played some nice "Fusion Jazz" for us today. 

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, sono d'accordo fidanzata. E molto bello.

Jessie said...

Happy Easter Granny and Bob. Yes, I do have some very nice loving friends and you two are included. Yes, what I very nice gift from my (Angel) in New Orleans. Sleep well tonight!

Jessie said...

Dave, you have stolen my girlfriend and I can deal with that but if you do her wrong just know that I will have to put on my (DI) hat and come after you. You have been warned! Congrats!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...